Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Mojo Monday and Monday Stamps

I'm knocking out 2 challenges with this card. The layout is from Mojo Monday . I really like this layout and am going to have to use it again in the future. The 2nd challenge was for my friend Holly's blog, Inka Dinka Doodle, where she hosts Monday Stamps. The letter this week was 'U', and I only had 1 set that started with that letter, the Unfrogettable set. Funny thing was that when I took a break from making my frog card I went to mow the lawn and guess what I saw in my garden, jumping through my lettuce? Yep, a frog! The little guy was fast though--I tried to catch him and he hopped right into the fireweed. Oh well!

Here is my card:





Supplies used(All supplies Stampin'Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamps-Unfrogettable
Paper-Whisper White,Soft Suede, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Bordering Blue, PP by Three Bugs In A Rug
Ink-StazOn Black, Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Soft Suede, Forest Foilage
Accessories- Old Olive ribbon, dimensionals, blender pen, Wiggle Eyes, 24 gauge wire




Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment, its always appreciated!