Thursday, October 8, 2009

CSAYL #37

This week the CSAYL challenge is from Debbie of The Paper Garden and its a color challenge!

Here are the colors she wants us to use:





I have to admit, I was a little nervous about incorporating all of these together, but all in all, I dont think my card came out too badly. Its hard to see but I used versamark to put an image on the upper night of navy half, and the snowflake in the word 'joy' is popped up with dimensionals. Sorry the photos arent too great. Its was a rainy day here in southcentral Alaska and I just could not get good lighting no matter where I took the picture.

Here it is:




Supplies are all SU unless otherwise noted:

Stamps: Season of Joy

Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Chocolate Chip, Glorious Green, Rich Razzleberry,Cool Caribbean

Ink: same as paper

Accessories: dimensionals,brads, CB Snow Dots folder, Versamark

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment, its always appreciated!