Thursday, October 22, 2009

Some glitter mixed with Mojo

As I play catch-up I am combining challenges again. This time its the sketch from Mojo Monday and then Sunday Stamps, from HollyBeary Creations(formerly known as Inka Dinka Doodle). This week the letter is 'G', or you could also do something with glitter. I did both. My stamp is from the set Gifts of Joy, and then Santa can always use glitter right? So one of my favorite things to use, Stickles, was brought out.

Supplies used are all Stampin'Up unless otherwise noted:

Stamps: Gifts of Joy

Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive,Riding Hood Red, SEI PP

Ink: Black StazOn, Glorious Green, Real Red, Ruby Red

Accessories: 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, rub-ons by SEI(sentiment), ribbon by SEI, Stickles(Candy Cane Red, Xmas Red, Gold), Dimensionals, Fun Flock


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment, its always appreciated!