Friday, October 16, 2009

Sunday Stamps-f

Why is it that I think I can get caught up on challenges and stay caught up? It just doesnt happen like that! I did manage to finish this card before Sunday though, so I am still caught up on Holly's card challenge...for now anyway :) I also used this weeks color challenge over at Splitcoast.

This week the letter is 'F' and if you dont want to use a stamp set that begins with that letter than you could make something related to 'f'ood. I considered making some recipe cards but just havent had the time this week, so maybe I'll try that later :) For now I went ahead and used the set Fresh Cuts to make a thank you card for one of my co-workers. My birthday was this past Sunday and when I went into work on Monday she had left me a baggie full of all kinds of yummy goodies! How nice was that?






Supplies used(all supplies SU unless otherwise noted):
Stamps-Fresh Cuts
Paper-Chocolate Chip, Taken With Teal, Apricot Appeal, Very Vanilla
Ink-Chocolate Chip, Taken With Teal, Always Artichoke,Versamark
Accessories: D'Vine Swirls CB folder,Chocolate Chip ribbon, dimensionals, hodgepodge hardware,oval punch


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors you used!! Great Card.. Thanks for playing along..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment, its always appreciated!