Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday Stamps and Color Challenge

I've gotten behind on the challenges over at Holly Beary Creations so I combined 2 of them today to try and get myself back on track. For this card I did the Sunday Stamps challenge, letter 'I' and I used the In Everything Give Thanks set. Then I used the colors from Holly's color challenge, which were Basic Gray/Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White and Green Galore. I used a layout shown in the current SU catalog, on page 23.


I think right now there is so much to be thankful for, so thats why I chose this set. I live in a beautiful state, I've got wonderful friends and family, and the net allows me to meet fellow stampers and check out the wonderful creations of everyone. When I am feeling down I just remember all of this and how truly lucky I am!


Supplies used(all supplies SU unless otherwise noted):

Stamps: In Everything Give Thanks

Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore

Ink: StazOn Black, Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Basic Brown, Close to Cocoa, Ruby Red, Versamark

Accessories: Basic Black ribbon, dimensionals



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment, its always appreciated!