Thursday, July 16, 2009

KWerner Color Inspiration #56

I was first introduced to the Color Inspiration challenge through my friend Holly, who has taken part in many of those challenges. I've never participated though, until today! I happened to check the Kwernerdesign blog yesterday and saw she had posted a new color challenge and I thought what the heck, it would be good for me! Here are the colors we were to use:











Here is the card I came up with:











Supplies used(all Stampin'Up unless otherwise noted): Stamps-Crazy For Cupcakes;Paper-White(Bazzill paper),Whisper White, Certainly Celery,Ballet Blue, So Saffron, Cutie Pie DSP;Ink-StazOn Black, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Ballet Blue;Accessories-dimensionals, paper piercer,blender pen,Dazzling Diamonds,glue pen, SU Markers and watercolor pencils


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! Love your paper piercing. Super fun job with the color combo.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job!!! Love how you cut the cupcakes out....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment, its always appreciated!